To enrich your knowledge of French history and culture or simply for the pleasure of an unforgettable experience, explore the Château of Vaux le Vicomte, in the company of family or friends in our authentic cars.
Discover the fascinating history of Vaux le Vicomte, built for the Superintendent of Finances – Fouquet. The splendour of the Château that aroused the jealousy of the Sun King, later became a model that inspired the whole of Europe.
This domain is the joint workmanship of three men, the landscape architect André Le Nôtre, the architect Louis Le Vau and the painter-decorator Charles Le Brun. Together they achieved the most perfect blend of architecture and landscape of the 17th century
You will be able to spend two and a half hours exploring the garden and its catle.
- Palace of Vaux le Vicomte
Place of departure
Place de la Nation, at level of Avenue du Trône, 75011 Paris
Subway: Nation station, line 1, 2, 6, 9
RER (Regional Express Network): Nation station, line A
Bus : Nation stop, line 26, 56, 57
Possibility to pick you up at the place of your choice (optional)
8h – 8h30 – 9h – 9h30 – 10h
|Peugeot 404||Mercedes 280SE|
– for 1 person, 279€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 379€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 2 people, 139,5€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 189,5€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 3 people, 93€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 126,3€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 4 people, 94,7€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
Enjoy a unique experience!