A tour of extremes that will start with the aristocratic areas of Paris around the Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars. The most important palaces of major political institutions of the French Republic, will feature on this tour: the National Assembly (French parlament), the Senate and Invalides. You will then wander through the famous students’ quarter in the district of the Pantheon and Saint Michel. The tour will continue with a stroll along the banks of the Seine until you reach Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Orsay Museum.
The monuments visited
- Opéra Garnier
- Cours Albert 1er
- Place d’Iéna
- Palais de Tokyo
- Tour Eiffel
- École Militaire
- Place des Invalides
- Assemblée Nationale
- Boulevard Saint-Germain
- Église Saint-Sulpice
- Palais du Luxembourg / Sénat
- Boulevard Saint-Michel
- Notre Dame de Paris
- Les Quais de Seine
- Institut de France
- Musée d’Orsay
- Opéra Garnier
Place of departure
In front of place de l’Hôtel de ville, at the level of avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris
Subway: Hôtel de ville lines 1 and 11, Châtelet lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14, RER A, B and D (REGIONAL EXPRESS NETWORK) Châtelet – Les Halles
Bus: 58, 70, 72 et 74
Possibility to pick you up at the place of your choice (optional)
Weekly: from monday to friday
11h – 12h – 13h – 14h / by night: 21h – 22h – 23h
8h – 9h – 10h – 11h – 12h – 13h – 14h – 15h – 16h – 17h – 18h – 19h / by night: 20h – 21h – 22h – 23h – midnight
|Peugeot 404 / Lada 1300S||Mercedes 280SE|
– for 1 person, 89€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 119€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 2 people, 44,5€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 59,5€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 3 people, 29,7€ p/pers for a visit in the Peugeot 404 and 39,6€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
– for 4 people, 29,7€ p/pers in the Mercedes 280.
Enjoy a unique experience!